A note to our customers,
We would like to take a minute to share our plan with you of how we will keep our customers and ourselves healthy during the development of COVID-19. Customer satisfaction is our priority at Green South Irrigation. We assure you that our customers will experience the same level of service and care during this time. Given we are a company whose primary services operate outside of your home, there should be little change in our operations. Please note, however, we will be limiting our face-to-face interactions at this time and will be meeting with customers via phone calls and Facetime or similar applications. If at any time you feel this is hindering your service, please let us know. Steps we are taking to ensure our/your safety:
- We are monitoring virus developments as well as complying with the advice of the CDC and local health administrations.
- Our service techs are equipped with disinfecting supplies and will clean all equipment used on your property at the end of service. (i.e. irrigation controllers, doorknobs, garage keypads, etc.)
- We are limiting face-to-face interactions (until advised otherwise by the CDC) and will be communicating via phone call, text, email, Facetime and/or Skype. Let us know what method you prefer!
- To best prepare our team, we ask that you inform us of any recent travel to high-risk areas.
- We are continuing to follow the CDC’s guidelines for personal hygiene as a team.
We pray this email finds you and your family healthy. We could not do what we do without you and we are exceedingly grateful for each and every customer. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you this spring!
Green South Team